Marine electrical support
where and when you need it.
From private docks to public marinas, harbor tugs to ships, tank barges and ATB’s, Elite Electrical specializes in marine services. Our team regularly travels along the West Coast providing the Elite standard of service for your project or vessel.
Public & Private Marinas
Our Marine Division has completed numerous projects throughout Northwest Washington. We understand that marinas can offer some of the harshest conditions for electrical systems and equipment. With this in mind, we only use products and materials that are specifically designed to function and last within this environment.
New Marinas and Expansions
- Pedestal Upgrades
- Troubleshooting and Repairs on existing electrical systems
- Replace Switchgear and Substations
- Ground Fault Protection Installation
Our Marine Electricians have extensive knowledge and training on multiple onboard systems and are able to quickly respond when and where your vessel needs us. We routinely troubleshoot and repair generator paralleling and control, alarm monitoring, inert gas systems, ballast automation, Intercon pinning systems, EMI steering, motor controls and more.
- Develop Annual Maintenance Programs to help your vessel stay ABS and Coast Guard compliant
- Motor testing/trending and Predictive Maintenance Programs
- Generator Paralleling and Switchboard Upgrades
- Megger Testing
- Motor Replacement
- LED Retrofit
- 24/7 Emergency Service