Join the Elite team!
Elite Electrical Contractors operates in Bellingham, WA. We have proudly served the electrical needs of our community and the surrounding Northwest Washington region for over twenty-five years. The Pacific Northwest is an amazing place to live and work. Our Marine Division regularly travels along the west coast to complete projects in unique and challenging work environments.
For more information on joining our team, please review the job requirements below and complete our online application.
Elite electrical is an equal opportunity employer. We pay competitive wages, offer excellent benefits and the opportunity to learn and grow in the flexible environment of a locally owned and operated company.
We are seeking highly motivated and qualified professionals for the following positions.
Starting Wage: $45.00/Hr.
- 4/10 Workweek (Mon-Thurs)
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Leave
- Retirement Plan with matching Employer Contributions
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Device Reimbursement Plan
- Overtime Opportunities
- Paid Travel and Meals with a Daily Incentive Per Diem for working out of town
- Current WA State ELO1 Journey Level license
- WA State Driver’s License – Consent to a driving record review
- Drug Free – A pre-employment drug screening is required
- Must satisfy eligibility requirements for a TWIC identification card
- Experience troubleshooting existing electrical systems, installing new systems and running small to medium size jobs
- Control and automation experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of NEC, WAC and RCW
- Proven experience as electrician, ability to use variety of hand and power tools, able to read prints and diagrams
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to maintain accurate job reports, source materials, and manage time
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team of combined trades
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Conduct themselves in a professional and punctual manner
- Ability to perform job duties in a safe manner and adhere to strict safety protocol
- Regularly lift, carry and handle material and equipment of 50 pounds
- Comfortable working at heights, climbing ladders, stairs, and navigating aloft
- Work in limited space, often requiring kneeling, stooping, crouching, or crawling
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions